- Handle spreader(3L) with strap.
- Directions for use:
- 1.Hold spreader over pavement when filling
- 2.Adjust spreader selector settings
- Your product instructions will indicate the number of pounds of material to be applied per 1,000 sq. ft.(application rate)
- If the rate is right (1 lb. to 2lbs. Per 1,000 sq. ft.), reduce the selector setting one number below the Recommended Selector Setting.
- If the rate is heavy (5 lbs. to 6 lbs. Per 1,000 sq. ft.), reduce the selector setting one number above the Recommended Selector Setting.
- 3.Pull trigger and turn crank clockwise while walking at normal speed across area to be covered with product.
- 4.Cover a small area (about 10 feet square) to test rate setting for desired coverage.
- Ad just rate setting as necessary.
- 5.Repeat step 2,covering remainder of area.
- 6.Avoid spreading in wind. Never spread toxic or hazardous material without protective gear.
- 7.Rinse spreader thoroughly after use
- RECOMMENDED SELECTOR SETTING
- Material Setting
- Fine Grass Seedsˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ1
- Coarse Grass Seedsˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ2
- Light Fertilizerˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ3
- Heavy Fertilizerˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ4
- Palletized Fertilizer & Ice Meltersˇ5